Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, January 29, 2005

So I'm surfing On Blogazoo...

And my credits go down ! WTF ?

Follow up: They responded as follows:

Noah,That is because more people are reading your Blog, and the credits are going out faster than you can read other Blogs to keep up. This is NOT a bad thing, as your Blog IS being seen A LOT!As more Blogs are entered into the system (which I am currently approving about 50+ an hour), this will slow down a bit.We now have almost 500 members (in less than 3 days), so your Blog will get some excellent exposure here.If you have any further questions, please contact us again.

I responded as follows:

Excuse me ?
The credits I've earned should not be subtracted before I assign them !
I assigned only 50% for auto !
I went from well into 200 credits to 6.5 !
How in the hell does that make sense ?


Further follow up:
You can't reply to their e-mails. It's an invalid address. How are you supposed to carry on a dialog with people that won't give you a means to reply ? I had to go back to their contact us page and start all over. This sucks.

Further Further Follow Up:
"Noah,My apologies. I did not know you had not assigned them from your first contacted added 200 credits to your account, and our programmer is currently looking into any possibilities. Thus far, your problem is the first one of it's nature. Please monitor the added credits to ensure they are not used without your assigning them.Try as we can, we can not anticipate every possible problem, but we can work to fix them once identified.As to contacting us, there are 4 of us maintaining this contact system. By using this system, we can track each request, and insure it is taken care of. Direct e-mail to an individual does not allow verification or database tracking.We are adding 3 more means of Support over the next 24-48 hours. This will include live voice conferencing, a Forum, and a Support Blog. We are also looking into a full featured help desk with live text chat.You can access the voice conference from this page (Removed By Me For SecurityResons) and talk to us directly if you wish.We intend to offer superior support and service. We are always looking at ways to improve it. Your opinions are taken into account in this.Richard TaylorBlogAzoo Admin Team".

I don't know what happened here. Maybe I did something wrong. But I feel a lot better about Blogazoo. I still don't understand why they give an invalid return e-mail address though. "Direct e-mail to an individual does not allow verification or database tracking." ? Excuse me ? How can anything allow for more verification or database tracking than an e-mail address ?

Follow Follow Follow Up:
Maybe it's the lack of sleep and maybe I assigned those credits and forgot. At any rate the people at Blogazoo have responded quickly to my concerns. They have been very attentive and eager to address my complaint. I may have screwed up. I may be in the wrong. I feel much much better for their responsiveness and I have no problem with them at this point.

No comments: