Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Firebrand, Left-Wing Activist Lawyer Convicted Of Aiding Terrorists


"To rid ourselves of the entrenched, voracious type of capitalism that is in this country that perpetuates sexism and racism, I don't think that can come nonviolently," she said.

I guess she'd just love being a woman living under Shari'a Law.

Unlike the other Stewart, this Moo-bat had it coming.
I hope they throw the maximum at this traitorous broad.
This is the face of the American Left. Blame America for everything and give aid and comfort to those that would destroy us. I hope she's locked up for a long long time.

The Antiprotester Journal has a good post on this (word spelled kind of like Aunt).

No comments: