Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

President Bush Live From New Orleans Tonight

Tonight should be the final night that tells you who you will watch and what paper and magazines you will read, from this day forward, simply by how these producers and publishers report this night. If they report TRUTH I’m with them-- but if they try to report their left leaning views… not what the man actually said… well-- I hope you all stand with me and tell those in the MSM, that might do this-- YOU’RE FIRED!!!!!!



I fired SeeBS last year.

I've taken to watching these type of things via the CSPAN feed over the InterNet just so I don't have to listen to the inane commentary of the MSM.

No comments: