Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Burning Hypocrisy

From HE!D! at Euphoric Reality:
U.S. Civilian Contractors: 4 Killed, 1 BURNED ALIVE By Sunni Muslims
In light of the global outrage surrounding burning Taliban corpses, I found this story particularly enraging: U.S. Confirms Killing Of Contractors in Iraq

From Jay at Stop The ACLU:

Nothing makes me more sick than hypocrisy. Especially when the left buy into the sympathy for the enemy crap. We all heard the whining recently when PSYOPs broadcast the burning of Taliban bodies.
Seems that if it is against their religion to desecrate dead bodies this way, that it does not apply to live bodies? Or does it just not apply to us infidels period? I’m sick of the PC crowd bowing to the enemy in sympathy. They are our weak link people. The enemy doesn't have this problem. They just do whatever they want.


I agree. Burn the bastards. I also say we grease our weapons with pig fat too. They desecrate their enemies (us) all the time and praise Allah while doing it. This Mr. Nice Guy approach is crap.

No comments: