Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

I Will Not Surrender. I Will Not Submit



I will Not Surrender. I Will Not Submit.

"Remembrance is worthless without resolve. And resolve is useless without recognition. You can't know our enemies, let alone defeat them, with your head buried in the sand hiding from the 'Islamophobia' brigade."

Anyone that believes the myth of moderate Islam or that Islam is a religion of peace has obviously never read the Koran. Until people understand what Islam is and what it's teachings are they will never understand the nature of the enemy and therefore never understand what it will take to defeat them.

From Conservative Dialysis, Why Do We Have to Continue to Explain Ourselves?
"It is amazing to me that after five years of reflection on the events of September 11, 2001 President Bush finds himself in the position of having to explain to members of Congress and other World Leaders why we are fighting the War on Terror. It puzzles me that 5 years later members of Congress and the press think it is more important to publicize the classified workings of our National Defense rather than to keep it secret. Finally, I have no words to describe the lack of understanding I have for members of Congress who are actually running on the platform of pulling our troops out of Iraq according to a well-publicized time-table, thereby allowing the terrorists to plan to their future attacks."

It is indeed beyond comprehension.

911 changed me, my whole world view. I always respected and admired firemen, but after that day I hold them in awe. I was always leery of police. Now I hold them in the highest regard and thank them whenever I can for watching out for us. The military... I had what I thought was a healthy distrust in them. Being raised during the Vietnam War, all the crap they taught in school, fed us through the MSM and Hollywood... more often than not I was frightened of the military. I held them in distrust and sometimes in disdain. These days I can't thank them enough. 911 made me reevaluate everything. Before that I was ignorant for the most part about Islam. I thought they worshipped the same God as us. I was somewhat sympathetic to some of their grievances. 911 made me want to understand what was in Islam that made it so easy for them to become "radical". Why did they hate us so much ? Why after the hijackers lived with us for so many months did they still want to kill, and did kill thousands of men women and children they didn't know ? Why kill people that had never done anything to them ? I could understand the pentagon being a target, but office buildings ? So I read the Koran, I studied their history. I learned what Islam is really about and why they hate us. I'm not tolerant of Muslims or their false religion or their false prophet anymore. They speak openly of their intentions, of their beliefs but if we non-believers dare repeat what they say we're Islamophobes. The five years since 911, well I was convinced after Jimmy Carter's administration that liberalism was the wrong path. I was still open to voting for a Democrat if he/she seemed like a good person and had good ideas. After 911 and the years that have followed Liberals have shown just how morally and intellectually bankrupt they are. They keep getting worse. Liberals disgust me almost as much as Muslims do. The MSM, I used to watch them, listen to them, read them. Thank God for Fox News, talk radio and the internet. Now I can get the facts. When it's opinion or editorializing, I know it they say it. It's not presented as "news". The MSM disgust me almost as much at Liberals do... but usually the MSM are liberals so I'm just as disgusted. I learned that a once great news organization, CBS had become SeeBS. Then there's the New York Times. SeeBS was merely fabricating stories. NYT was printing on the front page state secrets. Traitors outright. 911 changed the way I see the world. The years that have followed have changed the way I see the world even more. I no longer trust those I did and I now trust with my life those I didn't trust before and those I didn't know of before.

No comments: