Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When DNA Testing Just Isn't Enough

Twin brothers Raymon and Richard Miller are the father and uncle to a 3-year-old little girl. The problem is, they don't know which is which. Or who is who.


Raymon And Richard Miller

The identical Missouri twins say they were unknowingly having sex with the same woman. And according to the woman's testimony, she had sex with each man on the same day. Within hours of each other.

a paternity test in this case could not help. The test showed that both brothers have over a 99.9 percent probability of being the daddy— and neither one wants to pay the child support.

As for the child support, Gaensslen has his own suggestion as to who should be paying. "Split it down the middle," he told ABC News. "They both played, so they should both pay."

2 comments:

The Corporal said...

Hey Noah...

I know this isn't really the place, but, I couldn't find your email. I noticed that you haven't logged into BlogShares since October of 2006, and was curious as to whether or not you are still playing. If you aren't, I would be more than happy to take over your game assets. Cash, Chips, Ideas, all of it.

If this is something you'd be willing to do, then send an email to corporalkickyourass@gmail.com

Thank You!

Marloes said...

Looking at them both I wouldn't want either of the to take care of me, let alone my baby..What the heck was that women thinking of?