Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, October 06, 2007

New Features At Noahware™

I've added some new stuph and removed some old stuph.
Over on the top of the left column, we now have a Fortune Cookie and a Chat Room.
Way down on the bottom of the left column, we now have Recent Visitors by Country. This is updated manually for now until I can figure out how to automate it.
At the very bottom of the page I've added a Tag Board and a few Recent Visitors By World Maps. These take a little time to load, but they're kinda fun to look at.
In the right column, I've added the BloggersBlog Community and Chat.

We'll see how well these work and keep/delete/modify as needed.

Enjoy !


Update: Well that didn't take long. I had to remove the BloggersBlog Chat. It kept shifting the focus away from the new article. Oh well.

Update: I've added Gabbly Chat to the bottom of the center column. We'll see if it's better behaved than BloggersBlog Chat.

Update: I removed the Chat Room from the left column. It was too cumbersome.

2 comments:

Geek Girl said...

will their be visitors from US, and then visitors from TX? Cuz, I mean, Texas - its like a whole other country...

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Good point gg.
Been a while, good to see you again.