Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

I Heard That Obama Is A Muslim

W Virginia keeps distance from Obama

Like most people in Mingo County, West Virginia, Leonard Simpson is a lifelong Democrat. But given a choice between Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. and John Sidney McCain III in November, the 67-year-old retired coalminer would vote Republican.

“I heard that Obama is a Muslim and his wife’s an atheist,” said Mr Simpson, drawing on a cigarette outside the fire station in Williamson, a coalmining town of 3,400 people surrounded by lush wooded hillsides.


At first I laughed at this guy, but then I thought about it. After all, Barack sat in that "church" for twenty years without hearing anything, maybe he thought it was a mosque the whole time.

No comments: