Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

War Protesters Frustrated By Apathy

Three protesters, a half-dozen signs and a missing petition.

Last month, nine protesters gathered in front of the Regional Enterprise Tower, Downtown, where U.S. Sens. Arlen Specter and Bob Casey have offices.

"Please think about this. It's important," Lynne Flavin, 60, of Lawrenceville, told passersby. She held a blood red sign that said, "Support the Troops. End the War."

Few people gave more than a glance.




I'd comment on their being frustrated by apathy, (as well as their idiocy), but I really don't care.


OK. I'll comment. Stupid hippies. Not that I care about stupid hippies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!


I've missed your fuzzy blue eye - good to have you back!

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Thanks JP. It's good to be back.
:-)