Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Friday, August 01, 2008

Milestone

I turned in my one Month notice today !

I have officially committed to my plan.
I will be living in Mililani, Hawaii by the end of October.
It went much better than I expected.
They were all happy for me.
My "Boss" on site was eager for me to work remotely once I get settled.
I struggled with this the whole Month.
But, there will always be a reason not to do it.
Time to do it.
Time to move to Hawaii.

2 comments:

Bonez said...

Are you practicing The Secret and Law of Attraction? Congratulations on such a momentous move in your life.

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Tony,
Well not The Secret...
I just had a goal. Made a plan to achieve that goal. Then followed the plan keeping an eye on the goal. A big blue eye. ;-)

Thanks for the congratulations Tony, It's been a long raod getting there, and I'm not actually there yet. I should be moved second or third week of October.