Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Move Is On

The movers came and got my things today. I'm waiting on the guys to take my car. They called around noon and said they were just past the Pennsylvania/Ohio line. I don't expect to see them until tomorrow. At any rate, my media server is in route so there won't be any pictures here until it arrives in Hawaii and I set it back up. Me and the cats leave Monday morning. If I don't post before then, Aloha !

2 comments:

Bonez said...

Guess I missed you and won't hear back until you get things set back up in Hawaii. Have a great time and I eagerly awaiting hearing the story about such a drastic change in scenery.

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Thanks Tony. As you can see I made it to Hawaii and I think I have everything remapped. Let me know if you find any dead links.