Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ah, nothing like relaxing in the poooooooooool !!!!!!



Click on the pic to enlarge
.
CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) - Where did all the water go? That's what a Cheektowaga family wants to know after the backyard swimming pool drained itself dry in a matter of minutes.

Carrie Craven said, "What do I do? What do I do with the big hole in my yard and my kids and my dog and how are we, what are we going to do?"

Lots of questions after the Craven family had the fun literally sucked out of summer last week when a sinkhole opened up under their pool, sucking out all the water while children were swimming.

"They were yelling, "Get out of the pool! Get out of the pool!" Because we didn't know if it was going to fall down, if the whole pool was gonna sink underneath us," described Carrie.

Every drop of water gushed out, flooding the yard, and then disappearing into the hole.

No comments: