Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogrolling

I stopped using blogrolling months ago when they started that "adds in a frame" crap.
Now I get this when visiting sites that use blogrolling.com

The website at [website.yadda] contains elements from the site rpc.blogrolling.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.


Time to loose the blogrolling gals and guys.

3 comments:

1389 said...

Here's what happened, and what to do about it:

What Happened to BlogRolling?

Noah Bawdy™ said...

Thanks 1389 :-)

Blogger said...

I have been using AVG antivirus for many years, I would recommend this Anti virus to everyone.