Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Survey

I had a woman call me with a four question survey tonight.
I said "Sure, why not ?"

Q1) How many people live in your home under the age of 15 ?"
A1) "None."

Q2) How many people live in your home between the ages of 15 and 17 ?"
A2) "None."

Q3) How many people live in your home between the ages of 18 and 21 ?"
A3) "None."

Q4) How many people live in your home between the ages of 22 and 34 ?"
A4) "None."

She was incredulous.
She asked me if I heard the fourth question and repeated it.

I said, "Let me look. Nope. Just me, and that was six questions."

I guess my household doesn't meet any of their demographics.

A household with no one under the age of 35 ? Inconceivable !

:-P

No comments: