Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Monday, June 06, 2011

Andrew Breitbart Hacks Anthony Weiner Conference



In an unlikely and extremely entertaining twist, Andrew Breitbart took the podium at a press conference scheduled by Congressman Anthony Weiner in New York City. Breitbart discussed the circumstances surrounding the Weinergate scandal, which was broken on Big Government and Big Journalism. He also challenged the media to name one lie he has told or reported; there was no discernible response from the crowd of Manhattan journalists.

Breitbart told a Fox News reporter, “of course this wasn’t a set up… I went to the podium because a gaggle of press people asked me.” Breitbart went on to say “Congressman Weiner made much of last week about trying to blame me…I felt I needed to set the record straight.”

I love Andrew Breitbart, like a Viking.

More at Big Journalism

Here is the full video from The Right Scoop.

No comments: