Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

Lt. Dan Band: For The Common Good

Lt. Dan Band Movie Trailer: For the Common Good | Gary Sinise is Lt. Dan, Director Jonathan Flora, USO, Military Troops Documentary






















Update 07/08/2011:

I tried to finish watching the video tonight and I received this message:

"Your 72 hour viewing window has expired, please contact support@ltdanbandmovie.com if you believe this is in error."

72 hour viewing window ?
Are you kidding me ?
WTF is this ?
I gave them my money because I thought this was a good cause.
Where do they get off ripping me off ?

Way to build good will ass-hats.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?