Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker tried to friend me today.
Yeah right.

DIAF.

This is for you LBC.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...














2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

I had to look up what DIAF meant.

Even so, maybe she wants you back.

Noah Bawdy™ said...

No, she's happy with her Tommy (who looks somewhat like me). It's been fifteen years ago. There's no reason for her to want me in her life except to torture and humiliate me again and make herself feel good. It beats me how people feel good by making others feel bad, but I've seen it all to often.