Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Do You Know the Way to Mexifornia?

Took the lady a lot of guts to say what needs to be said. Although I find Michael Savage to be a bit abrasive, he does have a very important point to make which Crystal Clear has seen first hand.

"Wake up, America! Our borders, language, and culture are being threatened, and it's up to us, as principled patriotic citizens, to defend and protect the freedoms we cherish."
My biggest complaint against the Bush Administration has been the failure to tighten our borders. I have nothing against legal immigration. But that does remind me of something...

"Our family has had problems with immigrants ever since we came to this country."

No comments: