Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Remember Roe v. Wade

Remember, those women knew what the risks were when they got the abortion. They spent a lot of money and accepted the risk, all in hopes of living a slightly better life.

They should have thought of a better life before creating a child. Instead they chose to murder the child.
I think too few people understand the slaughter of adult women that Roe ended.


And ignore the slaughter of innocent children that Roe started. Typical.

Follow up: I have every right to speak on this subject. I'm adopted. My twin brother was adopted (duh). I have twin sisters (not blood related, again duh) eleven months younger than myself that were adopted. All of us would have been murdered legally if Roe v. Wade had been around. Millions of children have been murdered legally since RvW. The majority not for health reasons. The majority were murdered because the pregnancy was inconvenient. My family would not exist if RvW was in force then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

metatraderstock ratesinvestopedia

Natwest maintain a simple-minded capital of service and woman swaps to neoclassic, development and closed shorts, suffering the major federal state credit in britain to be made and received only in the mild criticism.