Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, September 17, 2005

001 java.io.IOException: EOF while reading from control connection

I've been trying to post a new entry for an hour now.
All I get is this error.
I try looking in BlogSpot's knowledgebase, but when I hit search... it just sits there.
I try contacting them... it just sits there.
I wonder if my Blog is even available, so I open a new browser and type in my URL... it just sits there.

This sucks.

Finally at 10:33 BlogSpot informed us that there was a problem (duh) and that a tech was on the way.

And now (10:37) We're back up.
I guess that's not a bad turn around.
It's just been frustrating these past two days what with Nuvox treating our connection like a yo-yo and now this.

Grrrrr !

No comments: