Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Al-Qaida No. 3 Toast

The operational commander of al-Qaida and possibly the No. 3 official in the terrorist organization, Hamza Rabia, was killed early Thursday morning by a CIA missile attack on a safehouse in Pakistan, officials told NBC News. Pakistan's president later confirmed the militant leader's death. "Yes indeed, 200 percent. I think he was killed the day before yesterday if I'm not wrong," President Pervez Musharraf told reporters as he arrived in Kuwait on an official visit on Saturday.


Hamza Rabia – a leading Qaeda figure (DEAD)

Funny how the MSM could not put the good news in the headline...


Musharraf Confirms Killing Of Abu Hamza Rabia

"Yes indeed, 200 percent. I think he was killed the day before yesterday if I'm not wrong."


WTF kind of quote is that ?

Hat Tip: Roberto at Roberto's Nasdaq Trader.

No comments: