Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Comments On This Blog Are Restricted To Team Members."

21st Century Kashmiri Nomad asked on his Blog
"Do You Have Any Muslim Friends ?"

I commented:
"As it is a violation of the Koran for any Muslim to be a friend of a non-Muslim unless the non-Muslim is converting to Islam... No. I do not have any Muslim friends. Nor would I ever want one."

DJEB responded with:
While not a Muslim, I have a copy of the Koran in my home, so if Noah Bawdy could direct me to the Sura in the Koran which tells my Muslim friends that we can't be friends, I would appreciate it. If not, I'll consider the comment to be just another bigoted person making just another bigoted remark (ah, the hazards of taking Ann Coulter seriously).

I responded with
"DJEB,
Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28

Don't believe anyone who is not a Muslim. 3:73

Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you. 3:118

Oppose and admonish those who refuse to follow Muhammad. 4:63

Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 4:76

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

The disbelievers are an open enemy to you. 4:101

Do not choose disbelievers as friends. 4:144

Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them. 5:51

Don't choose Jews, Christians, or disbelievers as guardians. 5:57

Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted. 9:7-9

Don't make be friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers. 9:23

Stay away from non-Muslims. They are all liars. 9:107

Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you. 9:123

Need I go on ?"


What does Ann Coulter have to do with this ?

I was going to respond to Ted who said
"After all, there are some extremist Christians that can use the word of God as an excuse to commit violence, also. Timothy McVeigh wasn't Muslim."

With
"Timothy McVeigh did not do what he did because of any religion"
but all of a sudden the site claims that
"Comments On This Blog Are Restricted To Team Members."

Cowards.

Follow up, 6:00 PM 2/18/2006: 21st Century Kashmiri Nomad allowed me to post my reply to Ted. Beats me what the deal was with the "Team Members" only crap.

Follow up, 6:29 PM 2/18/2006: My posted reply to Ted:
"Timothy McVeigh did not do what he did because of any religion. Your point is moot."


To which 21st Century Kashmiri Nomad said:
"Noah, Ted's point maybe moot or not but what is your point ?"


To which I replied:
"I thought my point was clear...
Whereas it is against the doctrines of the "Religion Of Peace" for a good Muslim to be friends with a non-Muslim (let alone be at peace with them), then it is impossible for a non-Muslim to be friends with a Muslim. How can a non-Muslim be friends with a Muslim when Islam expressly prohibits Muslims from being friends with all non-Muslims ? In fact Islam teaches that all good Muslims must kill all unbelievers otherwise they will be considered to be unbelievers as well (meaning they should be killed by inference). Therefore it is by the very definition of being a good Muslim (which Islam itself defines) that makes it impossible for me to have a Muslim friend as such friendship is forbidden. It's a funny thing about friendship... it requires both parties to be friends. Is that clear enough ?

So I guess my point is. I don't have any Muslim friends because Muslims are forbidden to be my friend."


Do these people even understand their own "religion" ?

Follow up: 7:11 PM 2/18/2006:21st Century Kashmiri Nomad said:
Thank you for clearing up this point. I have finally seen the light of your argument. I shall not ask this question again, as I now know thanks to you, that must kill every non-muslim I see. By the way Noah how many years have you studied Quranic exgesis, Prophetic sayings and Aqeedah (Islamic belief) ...The only reason I ask is because your knowledge seems so deep......


I replied:
I've studied Quranic exgesis long enough to understand why Muslims fly planes into buildings, blow themselves up to kill innocent people, elect terrorist organizations to the Palestinian Parliament and kill people over cartoons. Can you possibly give us a deeper understanding of the "Religion Of Peace" other than the examples the peaceful practitioners show us every day ?


21st Century Kashmiri Nomad said:
I cannot give you a deeper understanding of the "Religion of Peace" and nor would I want to. You already have that as I stated in my last comment. But I do find it interesting that you probably without intent skipped the answer to my question which was how many years have you studied Quranic exgesis and Prophetic Tradition? The only reason that I ask this is because you were quoting chapter and verse so I assumed you had studied it in a formal setting somewhere. I hope I have not been wrong in my assumption. But I think that a lack of an answer on your part to this question speaks volumes but in the end I am only a humble goy and that to a muslim goym, so dont please don't take offence at any of my comments.


I replied:
I've studied since 9/11/2001.
I think that one day spoke more about the "Religion Of Peace" than any other. Please don't take offence. God knows we don't take offence to those acts. So again I pose the question; Can you possibly give us a deeper understanding of the "Religion Of Peace" other than the examples the peaceful practitioners show us every day ?

Then I realized the true "insult".

Goy ? Learning from a Goyim ?
You think I'm a Jew ?
LOL !

By using those terms you reveal your true inoffensive nature ! Just as your "holy book" reveals the true nature of Islam and Muslims ! ROTFL !


I'm the bigot ? Look up Goy or Goyim at Dictionary.Com. This guy just showed what he and his "religion" is.

Update: 7:21 PM 2/18/2006: My final words:
"I leave you now for another day. You have in your own words shown why I have no Muslim friends."



As 21st Century Kashmiri Nomad took the time to post entirely about me, I thought it fair to post about him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladies: What’s your choice...boxers, briefs or tightie whities? [url=http://tjenepengerpaanett.blog.com/]tjene penger hjemmefra[/url]

Anonymous said...

A mutual buddy said I ought to appear take a have a look at your internet site. Glad I clicked around the link! I like the way you truly concentrate and get for the bottom line but can you operate by way of that last part once more? Just just a little?


my website is Golf Cart Accessories .Also welcome you!

Anonymous said...

wtf.

Unknown said...

Just come here via google

av女優 said...

賭神小古學費
sex免費影片
戴子郎團隊
台灣賭神小古
成人做愛
體育投注
成人網站
免費OL絲襪美腿自拍
a片

54613458656 said...

正妹性愛片外洩
歐博百家
淘金娛樂城
泰式按摩
油壓舒壓按摩
油壓按摩舒壓泰式SPA
空姐淪為機長洩慾工具
約砲成人交友網站
美容spa