Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Debunking Global Warming Myths

The British documentary The Great Global Warming Swindle is, well ... great.

The same broadcaster -- Channel 4 in the U.K. -- that recently exposed the extremist ideology being preached in Britain's supposedly "moderate" mosques has now similarly helped to tear away the veil of lies and religious zeal surrounding the global warming industry.

Expert after expert in this film blasts craters into the theory that CO2 -- which only makes up 0.054% of the earth's atmosphere -- has ever driven climate. Ice core records, in fact, prove the opposite, that CO2 lags warming by as much as 800 years.

The main cause of warming is, not surprisingly, the sun.

"The analogy I use," says Dr. Tim Ball, a former climatology professor at the University of Winnipeg, "is my car's not running very well, so I'm going to ignore the engine, which is the sun, and I'm going to ignore the transmission, which is the water vapour and I'm going to look at one nut on the right rear wheel which is the human produced CO2. The science is that bad."


Great article.

You can see the video at Power Line.

You can also watch it at You tube (until the libs get it removed).

I'll see if I can download it and host it here.

"You guys, this is one of the elements in the periodic table you know. I'm not sure if it's in our jurisdiction to be banning a whole element."
Patrick Moore, Co-Founder of Green Peace

No comments: