Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

Darned Cat

My cat, Stanley H. Tweedle, scratched the heck out my nose while I slept last night. I don't even remember him doing it. I guess I'm a deep sleeper. So I woke up this morning with my pillows covered in blood. What died here last night ? It wasn't until I got to the mirror that I saw my nose. Funny, it never hurt. Sure looked a site though. I'd keep him out of my bed, but then he'd be outside the door all night meowing. What's A dude to do ? Only one person at work commented on it. Is it taboo to comment on someone's obvious injury or something ? Not the first time I've ran into that.

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Dude... JUST your nose? Maybe you had some tuna residue on it? Are you sure it was your cat?

And I would hazard a guess that if it was your whole face instead of just your nose, you might have had more inquiries from your co-workers.