Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Origami Boulder Company

slender fungus and I were talking in the comments section about the dude that hammered his roommate to death over toilet paper and the discussion reminded me of this site.

Hurry up and order now!

Be sure to read the "Letters from dumb dumbs" and learn why toilet paper is not the ideal material to make artwork from.

I thought a little humor was a little over due on this Blog.

Follow up: I remembered the song he had linked on his site and it was no longer there. Thanks to The Wayback Machine I was able to find an archive of the May 23rd, 2003 Site with a link to Sara Patterson's song Origami Boulder.

Enjoy ! :-)

No comments: