Sunday, January 21, 2024
Share a bit of Halloween Spirit For The Love of Paris Paris In Love DOCTORBUZZARD JAN 20
My Nephew is walking out to the Garage.
I guess he needs my Mirror Twin to do something.
I assume Fred is drinking beer and smoking.
I sure would like to have a job doing anything.
The Wrath of The Buzzrd.
WNAP, Indianapolis.
This is something of an outline for a slapstick comedy… Starts with Christmas card that reveals Paris's twisted humor, hinting at the depth of their connection. Imagine the challenges they face due to their vastly different lifestyles, and how they handle these moments with a blend of heart and hilarity. the essence of unlikely friendships that transcend stereotypes, reminding us that beneath the surface, people are more alike than they are different, regardless of their status or background.This is the real life story of an unusual friendship between a tough, tattooed hillbilly and the sophisticated, media-savvy socialite Paris Hilton. This bond is forged through their mutual love of mischief and a shared distaste for certain individuals, like David Letterman. Both must navigate public misconceptions while privately confronting their own vulnerabilities and finding comfort in each other’s quirks and surprising similarities. A short story in which an unlikely friendship forms between a rough-and-tumble mountain man with a heart of gold and a high-flying socialite with a secretive, mischievous streak. They bond over their mutual distaste for pretense and an uncanny love for old-time fiddle music. Transport their colorful personalities and backgrounds into an unlikely setting—a swanky Parisian soiree, where they must navigate the glittering world of the elite while planning an elaborate prank to humble a snobby celebrity or media figure that has crossed them both in the past.
Idk why or how, must be the way I go at things upside down and backward. The thing is Paris Hilton would or should be the last place you’d expect a toxic male hillbilly to end up. The thing is I've enjoyed Paris’s as just a net friend because mainly We share more than meets the eye in common. I really do love Paris and Paris really loves Paris too. I remember when her and that other little hillbilly country girl Britney was playing around and it looked like Paris was the one with the plan but also the one steering clear of trouble. Just like when I was with my tribe of mischief, we’d go to say like Lavinia GA for the fiddler’s Convention, and you'd have this crazy mix of redneck and Dead Heads altogether sharing their Witches Brew of moonshine and Panama Red with those pretty mushroom sprinklers and after 3 day of 💩kicking and banjo picking in the national forest… I always loaded up the van with the bodies of those comatose victims of their self-inflicted sins. Not that I was not seeing double myself but I was in charge of the situation. So when I came upon a gal who enjoyed mischief as much as myself I was not only surprised but impressed with her social skills. Much more to Paris out there up to mischief she enjoyed pulling tricks. She sent me a Chris as card early on that, well let me know she had a bit of twist to her humour. Beside we dislike the same people but that came as no surprise. David Letterman was really a jerk to her before the interview agreed not to get into some problems she had just had a brush with the law. I mean, it happens but Letterman brought it up after he said he would not, just like he gave Ms.Shirely Maclaine a hard time and no respect. That was one time, I may have mentioned that Cobra that is sometimes carried in my pocket. The problem that required the venom was just so unnecessary but bad manners and rude behavior was most strenuously noted… Letter was-released from NBC Shortly thereafter. I'd like to think I did that… Well guess it didn't matter what I thought because Ms.Shirley somehow how got wind, the next thing I know I'm in Las Vegas staying in the Chairman of the Board room that was supposed built specially for Frank… Idk but had the run of the strip and my money was no good.
Thanks for reading DoctorBuzzard’s Substack! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
Pledge your support
In any event, who would NOT want to work with Paris, I'm not actually on the payroll but we text and talk and she tells me what she likes and I try to take care of it.. More or less. I'm learning a lot more from her and she's an inspiration to do things that were difficult, that I knew how to do (theoretically;) but had let things slide, almost off my plate, till Paris came along and, well she is a real motivator. Also she is a bit of a workaholic. I had never been exposed to ANYONE with the kind of ambition. Well I did officiate at a world Women Chess Federation Tournament that featured a female Grandmaster which was a jolt.
Share
First time I had met a woman who could beat me or anyone on our mount very toxic chess team/club. No doubt one of the reasons someone provided the opportunity to officiate the world tournament held at the oldest women's college in South Converse
Leave a comment
Nice Paris Hilton Screen saver, World Women's Chess Champion, Paris In Love, DoctorBuzzard, par is working out, Phoenix at One year old
Antoaneta Stefanova is a world chess grandmaster and a Women's World Chess Champion. In 2012, Stefanova became the first Women's World Rapid Chess Champion, DoctorBuzzard screen saver, Paris kissing Phoenix newborn, DoctorBuzzard, Paris Working out, Phoenix at One Year Old
DoctorBuzzard’s Substack is free today. But if you enjoyed this post, you can tell DoctorBuzzard’s Substack that their writing is valuable by pledging a future subscription. You won't be charged unless they enable payments.
Pledge your support
© 2024 DoctorBuzzard
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104
Unsubscribe
Labels:
DOCTORBUZZARD,
JAN 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment