Sunday, January 21, 2024
Small Garden Design - where to start with your garden design NEWSFLASH: Come and join in the fun! JO THOMPSON JAN 21
Since I last ran this small garden design course, I’ve had lots of emails from new subscribers saying they’d have loved to have been part of this course, and lots of emails from people who took part last time, who’d like to do it again.
SO, the good news is
I’ve decided to re-run this popular course. If you have a small garden space, or a tiny corner of your garden, or even a bigger garden and you just don’t know where to start with your garden plan, then come and join us!
This course is for everyone who’s a paid subscriber: whether you’ve taken part in it previously, or if you’re complete newcomer, a keen amateur, maybe a design student, or you’d love to dip a toe into the world of gardening but can’t quite commit to a full-time course, then this course is very definitely for you.
Upgrade to paid
The difference is that this year, our get-togethers are going to take place mainly on the Chat, as it means you can upload any photos/drawings you want, and that we can then chat about them over the week. You can find the Chat button on your HomePage here:
And if you have the Substack App on your phone, then hit the little speech bubble sign.
There will be recorded Zooms where I’ll be taking you through each topic; Chat is then where we’ll discuss and share. Chat is a fabulous place to share, and it means that you’re not restricted to a certain time slot as you can simply populate it during the week. So wherever you are in the world, you’ll be able to be part of it In Real Time
MacBook Pro near white open book
Photo by Nick Morrison
My weekly posts will of course continue. So, if you’re up for it, I’m going to be sharing hints and tips and tricks and thoughts gathered over nearly 30 years, starting off at the very beginning of the process of how to go about designing a a garden, whatever the size. As I say, that spot might be the whole of your garden, or just a smaller area of your garden: it’s totally up to you. It won’t be too technical, and I think we’re going to have a lot of fun. You can either simply observe, or if you want to join in, all you’ll need is a notepad, something to scribble with, and a large mug of tea or coffee. And maybe a biscuit or two. That’s it.
Who’s joining in? And please do share this post!
I’m so looking forward to getting to know more of you here on The Gardening Mind, and I’m really hoping participants from previous years will also come and join in again and share any progress, tips, and ideas.
This Small Garden course is for paid subscribers: at less than £1 a week, you’ll definitely get value, and you enable me to spend time working on it!
Thank you for being a free subscriber to The Gardening Mind. For the full experience and lots of lovely extras, please would you consider becoming a paying subscriber?
© 2024 Jo Thompson
201 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JA
Labels:
Small Garden Design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment