Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

What did you spend your time in this life pursuing, STEMS?

Most people have to drop out of this at some point. Their lives and livelihood, ego and self esteem are too tied up in things that ultimately circle back to the great human cull. They have to take an off ramp to preserve their sense of dignity and self worth. We all write ourselves in as the hero in our own life story. If we have things we are attached to that have built us up, including but not limited to money and status symbols, we don't give those up. This medical freedom movement only goes so far as "this doesn't affect me personally in a negative way." The Ames Strain of Wisdom ❤️ Discussing the Not a Movement. Last week I ran a post which included another immunologist seemingly making shit up. The Roundtable Group CryptoGuys launched the Global Covid Summit Group of Malone, Kory, and Cole...Here is some of their media content SAGE HANA · JAN 28 Read full story Last month, I ran a few posts revisiting Geert Vanden Bossche who haz extremely disparate views about “variants.” Last year I did a few posts on Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Mike Yeadon on immunosenescance. And pushing shots into the olds. I kept saying, shouting into the wind: THEY DON’T AGREE. I DON’T THINK THEY ACTUALLY KNOW. I’m pondering a post about “Science would be falsified.” It gets into Not a Virus and the Scientific Method. The Day Tapes told us that they had already been doing this falsification of science and that it would continue to achieve their One World Government goals and their depopulation goals. Somewhere in the archive are two posts on the Op of 70-years of a “War on Cancer” now re-branded as a “Cancer Moonshot”. Richard Day told his audience of physicians that they could cure most cancers right then, but chose not to as population would swell too rapidly if they did so. And that means that for decades, very smart scientists would go to work and not ask the right questions and not question their root premises. We’ve had various STEMs in the comments explain how the funding of The Science works. We know that the Mockingbird Media and any funded media will write anything. Make shit up. "That week in the belly (more like bowels. . .) of the beast is forever seared into my memory. The banality of evil and all that jazz, up close and personal." SAGE HANA · SEPTEMBER 18, 2023 Read full story I was actually excited about this placement, because I knew that it would allow me a rare opportunity to enter "the belly of the [warmongering] beast" to observe just how this process worked in the trenches. I kept my head down and spent my days typing up test reports from the field that showed that the super duper tank had many a design problem. (The one that I remember all these years later is that, when climbing up steep river embankments, it would often flip over onto its back. Whoops!) A few days in, when I was having difficulty dragging myself to this hellish job each frigidly cold and snowy early morning, and was literally counting the hours until the end of the week and the assignment, I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. Sitting near me was a very nice young guy, obviously on a Westinghouse career track, with whom I had developed a good rapport. At our lunch break that day, I just came out and asked him, in more or less these words: "How do you do this work, day in and day out, knowing you're contributing to the design of a weapon that is destined to inflict so much death and suffering in the world?" His response, basically, was: "I just do my job; I choose to not think about the big picture." I was so glad when that week ended and I was out of there. But I was also glad to have had the experience, awful as it was. What it showed me was that, in order to bring into being something that never should be, if you atomize the steps of its development, breaking them down into itty bitty pieces, and then parcel out the responsibility for all those little individual steps to hundreds of lovely and "responsible" people, you can basically get them to willingly do your bidding, no matter how horrendous the end result. It was a good lesson to learn young. People have to choose a path in this life to make a living. What to do if you skillset is SCIENCE? And to use your skills you have to make cancer genes and gene editing bioweapons? You tell yourself stories or you do as the tank builder did: just get through the day. I watch JJ Couey a lot these days. https://www.twitch.tv/gigaohmbiological Why? Because he is digging to try and question the premises that he spent years adhering to. It’s exciting. I am digging a lot more into the Baileys. I never had a problem with Not a Virus, just their religious adherents. I don’t have a problem with Yes a Virus, and why is this a binary? I believe I know why. Do you? The Science must be controlled as it serves the needs of the powerful. And since humans are curious critters, there will be Wrong Think. And the Wrong Think can be cleverly “debunked” by smearing the Wrong Thinker. Another strategy is to set up a binary choice and the world and its phenomena is too complex for that. (The binary choice, false dichotomy, however you frame it, has melted the brains of the Warehouse of Hammer in ways that I now realize that I cannot undo for many.) Binary: VIRUS vs. TERRAIN. Pick a side and go to war and as with all things unseen, it shall become religious in nature. But… Science is merely a framework to understand phenomena. It has been thoroughly captured and corrupted and has taken very sharp people into cul-de-sacs and warped their brains. Even the people who know this cannot help but go on and on and on using bad premises and corrupt information. Corrupt building blocks. And I do not think very many scientists even seem that curious. If one is curious, they embrace I DON’T KNOW. Because it’s exciting to find out…EXACTLY. I am no STEM, but I do understand on a basic level that Science should be able to replicate to confirm a conclusion or hypothesis. Sage’s Newsletter © 2024 Sage Hana 548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

No comments: