Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

You Need to Do Better, 2024 One month down, and Current Year stinks already

As we move deeper and deeper into the 21st Century, I just want to move deeper and deeper into a cool, dark cave, far away from everything and everyone. The more I learn about this world, the less I want to know. Here are a few of the things that are depressing me today. A 17-year-old boy from California named Alan Winston Filion was just arrested for allegedly running a nationwide swatting operation. I guess that’s how you get back at the world when the other kids won’t stop calling you Rosie O’Donnell... Who the Heck Is Jim Treacher © 2024 Jim Treacher 548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

No comments: