Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Friday, February 09, 2024

When a Prospect says "Tell Me About Your Product".

This Is How To Answer... Simple Script To Close Your Next Sale. Dear Friend, Many times I have found myself in the spotlight, facing the daunting task of explaining a product to a curious prospect? We've all been there. But fear not, because I'm about to let you in on a little secret – the ultimate response that will leave your prospects intrigued and eager to spill the beans about their needs. So, what's the magic formula? It's simple: Instead of launching into a monologue about your product's features and benefits, why not flip the script and turn the spotlight back on your prospect? By asking a question like, "Out of curiosity, would you mind telling me why you're interested in this product now?" you're not only showing genuine interest in their needs but also gathering valuable insights that will guide you towards a successful sale. In psychology of sales, people are majorly motivated by two things. “Fear of Loss and the Desire to Gain” e.g The fear of losing their health, the desire to make money. The fear of loss is stronger than the desire to gain. Many people during covid-19 abide to the safety measures because they don’t want to die not necessarily because they want to live long. Let me share a story, I had a prospect who reached put to me in 2023 to make an inquiry about a property I shared on my status. When he reached me, I resisted the urge to send a flyer or a product paper or brochure on the property and used this script instead. He told me he showed interest because he intends to finally own a property after stalking for about 3 years. He shared his regret about how he could have bought a property at a cheaper price then. from his conversations, I knew I could leverage on his fear of loss and close him effectively. Anytime he raises an objection, I raised his motivation against it with words like ..“You don’t want to let this go too…” “The best time to make this decision is now” and eventually I closed the deal. So, the next time someone asks you to tell them more about your product, remember to take a step back, take a deep breath, and unleash the power of this perfect response. Trust me, your prospects will thank you for it. Stay Fearless! FG. If you liked this post from STEAL MY SENSE, why not share it? Click fabiangeorge.com to visit my website. © 2024 Fabian George 548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

No comments: